As a professional woman, first impressions are counted and what you wear for work will be very important in your beaver of confidence and how other people judge and relate to you. You will want to look smart, organized and competent but may also show a little of your own style and who you are. Here are the top ten style tips for professional women.
1. Be aware of dress codes – many professions and companies will have strict written and unwritten clothing codes that you must obey. You can read employee handbooks and contracts to see what the written rules are but the best way to find out the unwritten rules is to observe what other people are wearing. When in doubt, it’s usually best to play it safe.
2. Choose a classic style – not only do classic clothing styles usually look more professional than high fashion pieces, they also won’t be out of date so they will be a much better investment.
3. Invest in a few key pieces – by spending a little more on some of the parts that will form the basis of your wardrobe, you can make sure the wardrobe is truly smart. Spend a little more on special items such as jackets and trousers and you can buy cheaper blouses and tops.
4. Aim for perfect fit – One of the most important aspects of your work clothes is how it fits. We recommend using a tailor’s service to change any items that don’t fit perfectly.
5. Choose the right color – although the clothing code can limit the color you can wear, you might be able to add some colorful accessories. Determine your best color and paste it here to give you a glowing skin.
6. Avoid revealing clothing – for workplaces that are almost professional, very short skirts and low-cut tops will not be accepted. For some sleeveless tops or dresses are considered inappropriate. Clothes like these are best kept for outside work where they will not attract attention from the fantastic work you do.
7. Choose for practicality and comfort – choosing clothes that make you feel happy and comfortable is the key to feeling confident. They should not only look good but are also easy and comfortable to wear. Some of the main things to consider are how easily and comfortably you walk in shoes, whether you will be hot or cold and whether your belt is too tight.
8. Everything is in detail – people will notice little things about you like how clean your shoes are, how well your shirt is pressed. Paying attention to those details says a lot about the way you work.
9. Organized – looks stylish is all about being organized and ensuring that you have the right clothing accessories to wear every day. Large, stylish versatile handbags are a great way to carry your things including laptops and documents.
10. Pay attention to your entire style of appearance, not just about …