When you are in an unhealthy relationship, you have something in common with all other folks that have been in bad relationships before you.
Yours will end badly too.
Divorce, financial difficulties, children caught in the middle, terrible consequences and more. It is all part and parcel of a bad relationship.
The best way to avoid an unhealthy relationship is not to get into an unhealthy relationship to begin with.
That is obvious but it does not stop some guys from jumping in anyway.
They are either clueless or chose to ignore the red flags. What was that song? Signs, signs, everywhere!
Guys, when you first ask her for the number, it is GAME ON.
Here are 5 quick red flags (there could be many more).
1. When you ask for her number, she says “why do you want it?”
2. If she gives you her phone number and it is the number of a phone booth (do they even have them anymore?).
3. If you are on your first date and she touches the waiter more than you.
4. If she tells you to drop her off a block from her house.
5. If at the end of the first date, instead of kissing you, she pats your head.
Yes, those examples are BEYOND obvious but guys never get that women are much better at dating and relationships than we are.
If you do not become better at recognizing red flags, or worse, continue an unhealthy relationship until it ends in marriage, well, that is the REAL disaster.
Remember guys, red flags equal unhealthy relationships. Every time.…